library is used in various projects:
- A field-theory motivated approach to symbolic computer
- Gnash is a GNU Flash movie player. Previously, it was only
possible to play flash movies with proprietary software. While there
are some other free flash players, none support anything beyond SWF
v4. Gnash is based on GameSWF, and supports many SWF v7 features.
- A simple non-validating css1 and html parser for C++.
- Principles of Compiler Design
- A course in compiler design at the Simon Fraser University, Canada.
- A library for reading OriginLab OPJ project files, which is used
and LabPlot, two
applications for data analysis and visualisation.
- A project realizing the idea of a Problem Solving Environment
(PSE) in the field of computational electrochemistry. Computer
controlled experimental measurements, numerical simulation and
analysis of electrochemical processes will be combined under a common
- A semistructured document transformation tool. LZCS compresses
structured documents taking advantage of the redundant information
that can appear in the structure. The main idea is that frequently
repeated subtrees may exist and these can be replaced by a backward
reference to their first occurance. See the accompanying
paper for more details.
- A parser and an API designed to allow applications to very easily support OFX
command responses, usually provided by financial institutions for
- A genetic programming project
- See this paper for
- The FreeLing package consists of a library providing language analysis services (such as morfological analysis, date recognition, PoS tagging, etc.)
Let me know about your project when you are using
, so that I can add it to the list.